You’re curious? Oh, so why don’t you think of coming? Here are some of the reasons why you should visit “her” – the charming-like-a-girl Vietnam:
>> Others topics: Top places to visit in vietnam
1. “She” is a new place. It’s not touristy like in Thailand and many places you go, people got stunned by your appearance.
2. “She” is safe and friendly. The majority of people in Vietnam are farmers, pure farmers. Many of them have never learnt of much apart from the village they were born in. Naturally, they’re almost all friendly and safe to be around. Moreover, the communist government does a good job in ensuring securities all over the country. Nothing of a crime has happened to tourists for the last decades.
3. “She” has lots to see: A thin country stretching for thousands of Km from North to South. It has beautiful mountains with colorful and rich culture hill tribes. It has beaches and many of those are considered best in the world but still, they’re not touristy. Sound cool enough? Not end yet, she’s home to 7 UNESCO World Heritages. Almost anywhere you go, you’re stumble on a World Heritage.
4. “She” is marvelous, but money-saving. If you want to, then 1 US dollar could buy you a basic lunch or dinner. Wandering around and you want to find somewhere to sit and drink? Normally, you don’t have to pay more than one dollar for it. Cheap accommodations and services are everywhere around the Old Quarter in Hanoi and Pham Ngu Lao street or Bui Vien street – Sai Gon (if you’re traveling on a tight budget). If yours is not a tight budget? Never mind! You can also find the world top hotels and resorts in here.
5. Is travel here convenient? Sure, many companies operate the open bus (good quality in general) and they run almost to every capital cities in the country. Moving around is very easy. If ya want to take it easier? Well, lots of tour companies everywhere you go. You don’t have to work on where to go when you wake up 2morrow.
6. After all, traveling is to experience the difference. And Vietnam is different from any place that you have been!
So, Vietnam? Why not!
>> Others topics: Top 10 things to do in vietnam