A journey to discover Vietnam in 15 days at a cost of only GBP595 (about US$902.75) will bring you invaluable experience of the life in Southeast Asia. That’s also one among 8 of best Christmas trips for solo travelers in 2015 recommended by Wanderlust.
- Your definitive guide and map on the best time to visit vietnam and its key highlights.
For the upcoming Christmas season this year, the famous British travel magazine of Wanderlust has drawn up a list of 8 best Christmas trips across the world for solo travelers, who want to run away from the festive madness and have a big adventure on this Christmas Eve.
- vietnam sapa is a mountainous town in Northen Vietnam where you write poem, have your cameras on for most of your time, cheer over a community wine pot
According to the site, the best time to start this 15-day trip is on Dec 17. From hectic Sai gon to historic Hanoi, you will have the chance to see how the local residents live by an overnight homestay in the Mekong Delta region, then get on the queen beaches in Nha Trang, and immerse yourself in the culture and history of Hoi An andHue. After that, let’s cruise Halong Bay’s emerald waters by boat, snorkel off picture-perfect beaches and finally, go for a snoop through any of famous markets in Hanoi. Pagodas, gorgeous beaches, fishing villages, and superb street foods are awaiting you to explore.
That’s a full-trip along the coast of Vietnam taking the travelers to all top spots of the country with a bunch of adventurous experiences – one of the 8 best trips for solo travelers on the eve of Christmas this year suggested by Wanderlust.
Here is the list of 8 best Christmas trips for solo travelers in 2015 from Wanderlust:
- Vietnam in a banana leaf, homestay on the Mekong – Vietnam
- A whistle-stop tour of Mexico, Belize, and Guatemala
- Encounter Pandas in China
- Lima to Rio de Janeiro – A BIG adventure in South America
- Sailing experience – Sail Burma’s untouched coast
- Marrakech Express – Immense yourself in Morocco
- Walk around Cuba
- Kigali to Arusha Safari – Animal encounters in East Africa